The day I met "Mr. Rich & Powerful" - Part 1

Daughter : "Woh janti nahi mera baap kaun hai".

Father : "Tu janti nahi me kaun hu? Blank cheque pe tere pure khandaan ko kharid sakta hu".

You must be thinking, these are the dialogues of some typical Hindi film characters. But what if you meet such characters in real life? I did. I sometimes wish the filmy things happens in real life too but this was certainly not among them.

The Scene :

29th September 2018, It was a normal day at the office, meticulously performing my daily duties and one of them is to take interviews of aspiring IT professionals. But this day was not going to be as normal as I was assuming, a lot of spice was in store for me.

A girl came in for an interview to join our firm as an intern and I was asked to take her interview. I went to our office's interview cabin and there I met the daughter of "Mr. Rich & Powerful" (or MRP, as I call him). The interview did not go well as I was feeling I am being interviewed and I was expected to ask the way she wanted. I left the interview in middle and asked my senior to carry it forward stating the reason for my discontinuance. My senior finished the interview with her and she was selected. But this was not enough for her, She wanted an apology from me. She asked my senior - "Woh madam kaun hai? Usse kaho mujhe sorry bole. Woh janti nahi mera baap kaun hai". My very generous and kind senior apologize on my behalf(forever thankful to him) and requested her to end the topic. She left but her ego did not leave her head.

via GIPHY

Few minutes later,  a 6 ft. (approx.) tall man with a 10 tole ki gold chain around his neck, banged our IT division door and came straight to me. His voice at the highest decibel asked me - "Madam apne liya interview?" and when I said "Yes",  he began his unsolicited introduction. He is a big builder in a city and according to him, he can buy anyone overnight on a blank cheque with his "paisa and power". But for me, he was someone suffering from constipation not able to let the shit out of an obvious orifice so his mouth was doing the job that day. And yeah I forgot to mention, MRP was not alone. He came along with his father and daughter(one who was interviewed). Yes, the trio came to threaten a normal working girl in her 20s, not having much paisa and power as them but certainly more dignity and strength to fight back.

via GIPHY

The next half an hour was tough one for me and everyone present there. Our IT division experienced the sound waves as never before. The introduction of MRP was just the beginning, lots of drama was on its way.

So, Guys you have to wait for the upcoming blog to know - How my conversation went ahead with MRP,  Why MRP's ego was deeply hurt, How the matter was resolved and the Climax. And mark my words - "It's going to be some serious fun".

Don't miss out. 😄

Comments

  1. Loved the constipation analogy. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said you don't have paisa and power dear !! Power uthna hai ki...we can screw him if he is wrong , if you are wrong then it's obvious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I have paisa and power but not as much as him. And Ya I was not wrong and you will know it in the upcoming blog. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Happiness" - Quite Underrated

My Favorite Phrases from "The Alchemist", By Paulo Coelho