The day I met "Mr. Rich & Powerful" - Finale

Friends, In my previous blog I have acquainted you with "Mr. Rich & Powerful" - MRP. For those who missed that blog, please read it now  - The day I met "Mr. Rich & Powerful" - Part 1

So the drama had already begun and MRP was yelling at me, I resorted to some of his shit but kept mum to others as I was asked to do by my seniors.

Now, Let's have a look at a crackling conversation between me and MRP :

MRP"Tu janti nahi me kaun hu..".
I"Listen to me, you have only heard one side of a story."
In my headDaughter says "Tu janti nahi mera baap kaun hu". Father comes and says "Tu janti nahi me kaun hu". Do you know what is the population of India? Its more than 100 crores, Now, How would I know kiska baap kaun hai aur kya hai. Seriously I can't, Have some mercy on me πŸ˜¦

MRP"Tere jese 1000 mere kursi ke niche bethte hai, kaam karte hai.".
I"Jo bethte hai unko bithav, mujhe ye sab mat batav".
In my headYou are not doing charity, you have those 1000 people working under you for your own benefit. And they are working for their living. So please don't brag about it.

MRP"Tujhe aur tere pure khandaan ko ek raat me blank cheque pe kharid sakta hu".
I(Kept mum)
In my headKahan hai blank cheque? dedo dedo.. πŸ˜ƒ. You won't be able to buy me with it as I am not a saleable product of my parents, but I would probably buy a private jet and fulfill my dream to go on a world tour. πŸ˜€

via GIPHY


MRP"Tu janti nahi tune kisko ungli dikhayi hai, ab tu dekh me kya karta hu".

via GIPHY

IOK πŸ˜ (Not really afraid of his dhamki)
To this, one of my friends reminds me of Ajay Devgan from Golmal - "Ungli mat dikhana".

MRP"Itna attitude kis baat ka hai? ye sab paise ki garmi hai na?".
I"Nahi Sir, bilkul bhi paisa ni hai toh garmi kaha se ayegi" πŸ˜‹
In my headEveryone present here knows who have paisa and who is showing its garmi. People like you need money to fight, We just need guts to get back to you. 

MRP"Kaha se college kiya hai? London se padhi ho kya?"
I(Kept mum)
In my headAre sir kaha london, municipal school se padhi hu aur government college se degree ki hai. (not really.)


*****


I did not retaliate much and most of the time with the utmost respect for myself I ignored him to which his ego(bigger than his 10 tole ki gold chain) was hurt even more. While he was shouting and screaming at me, an imaginary story appeared from his daughter. The girl narrated that I told her this - "Hamari garaj hai isliye tujhe yaha bithaya hai warna kabka bahar nikal deti". I was absolutely confounded to this. In my head - "Father is suffering from constipation and daughter is diagnosed with hallucination issues of another level, these people need some serious medications."

The curtain was raised from what MRP was actually being told and why he was popping like a popcorn in a pressure cooker. Luckily, I did not have to prove it to my bosses as they were already sure I could not say something like that ever and said this straight to MRP that this cannot be true. But why MRP would listen to them, he needed a proof. On spur of a moment, my brains' rational wheels reminded me about CCTV of interview cabin. I asked my boss to bring in the footage which was the only witness to my innocence. The footage was shown and all the ego, attitude, paise ki garmi, high pitch voice, etc. of MRP subsided. The matter was resolved!

The day had been so filmy, I thought MRP might really finish me. A speeding SUV with goon might come and kidnap meπŸ˜‰ while I drive back home. But a day finally ended with I not being kidnapped, sitting in a cafe having Apple Mojito & a new placard glued to our IT division door - "Restricted Access! Entry for Employees Only."



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Happiness" - Quite Underrated

My Favorite Phrases from "The Alchemist", By Paulo Coelho

The day I met "Mr. Rich & Powerful" - Part 1